Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Family vs Training

And without a doubt, family wins. And they will every time. I just hope that they don't play off against each other too often! Tonight I had a gym session on the schedule, but got a call at work about a family issue and had to go deal with it. Since Mom is in a rehab place since she just came out of hospital there are a lot of logistical issues to deal with. I had to skip the gym and deal with those. It's just a gym session so it doesn't matter much. And to be honest I am pretty tired so could use the night off anyway. Heading to bed now in the hope to get up in the morning fresh and have a great morning ride!

My main worry with this is that I know I'll be trying to fit in an extra gym session for the rest of the week. Let it go Louise!

No comments:

Post a Comment